Wednesday 13 February 2013

Cute Urban Outfitters Accessories

The new in section of the Urban Outfitters website is full of super cute accessories for spring/summer 2013! There seems to be a lot of tribal and vintage influence in this collection with lots of vibrant colour that I think are prefect for festivals and to jazz up your beach outfits! 
Hipanema Bahia Bracelet - £59.00
Hipanema Bamako Braclet - £59.00

Vintage Jewellery Square Link Bracelet -£14.00
Cheap Monday Twist Bracelet - £20.00
 




Gold Turtle Pendant Necklace - £14.00
Etched Frame Castro Sunglasses - £16.00

Filigree Metal Hoop Earrings - £12.00
(sorry for the bad picture quality)
Elephant Head Pendant - £14.00
(this isn't in the new collection but I
thought it was cute and complimented
the earrings filigree earrings!)
This isn't all of the collection but these are some of my favourites that I think are perfect for the new season! I really love the hipanema bahia bracelet to wear with my bikini this summer, I also love the cheap monday twist bracelet, so cute! K.J. X

Coming up this weekend: Men's fashion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment